THE CAMPAIGN TO BUILD A
WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU
We are making great strides in our Campaign to build the National Museum of Aviation and Technology! We completed the Save the Bomber Plant project and are in the midst of the next major project of building a permanent home for our historical Air Adventure aircraft. These national treasures are soon to lose their leased home and are a major contributor to the Museum’s revenue. Completing this hangar will not only bring us one step closer to a National Museum, it will also provide a permanent home where we can continue inspiring all generations with personal hands-on experiences. LEARN MORE.
When you support the Yankee Air Museum you help grow an institution that is attractive to people of all ages. The Yankee Air Museum is a collection of aviation themed exhibits on the major global conflicts of the 20th century. Many dynamic aircraft that shaped history are featured, as well as a local focus on the Willow Run B-24 Bomber Plant. Click on the sections below to learn about other ways to give to the museum.
EVERYONE LIKES FREE STUFF
BECOME A MEMBER
• FREE Admission to the Yankee Air Museum
• FREE General Admission ticket(s) to the THUNDER OVER MICHIGAN Air Show
• Discounts on Air Adventures
• Online newsletter Hangar Happenings
• Biannual Approaches Magazine
• Admission/Discounts to over 300 other Association of Science-Technology Centers
• Discounts on select special events
• Discounts on gift shop merchandise
Stay up-to-date on fun and exciting events and must know news with our monthly newsletter.