YANKEE AIR MUSEUM
Become a member of Yankee Air Museum today and receive FREE tickets to the Thunder Over Michigan Air Show, admission to over 300 Association of Science-Technology Centers, discounts on Air Adventures, and much more!
VIEW AND COMPARE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND CHOOSE WHAT FITS YOU
|Thunder Over Michigan Tickets||2||2||2 + Parking||4 + Parking|
|Number of Air Adventures Discounts||1||1||2||2|
|Gift Shop Discount||20%||20%||20%||20%|
In order to receive your Thunder Over Michigan ticket benefit, you must be a member by July 1, 2020.
No exceptions. Tickets will be mailed the beginning of July.
- FREE Admission to the Yankee Air Museum
- General Admission ticket(s) to the THUNDER OVER MICHIGAN Air Show. Amount varies based on level of membership
- Discount on flights aboard the B-17, B-25, C-47, (not applicable to the $95 Fly the Pattern Flight) and WACO Biplane
- Biannual Approaches Magazine
- Admission to over 300 Association of Science-Technology Center (ASTC) Passport Program participants
- Discount tickets for select special events
- Discount on retail merchandise at the Yankee Air Museum Gift Shop
- Stay up to date on what is happening at Yankee Air Museum by subscribing to our email list! Enter your information at the bottom of the page.
- Bring picture ID to present at entrances along with your membership card. This ensures that no one else is using your card.
- Your free admission applies to daytime visits to the museum.
- Oops! Did you lose or forget your membership card? Our Guest Services team can help when you arrive.
- You’ll keep the same membership and number when you renew. If you renew your membership at a different level, you will receive a new card.
- Your membership is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
- To receive updates on Museum events and exhibit openings, subscribe to our email list by becoming a Museum Insider. Just enter your information in the Hangar Happenings section at the bottom of this page.
No, membership cards are not transferrable and are good only for the members listed.
Yes, call 734-483-4030 ext 222, and we can help you!
Yes! The Museum appreciates our members’ support. Visit our Get Involved section!
Your new membership card will be mailed within 30 days of your purchase. Please print your membership purchase receipt (it is your temporary membership card).
Your membership dues, or a portion, may be tax deductible to the extent provided by law. We ask that you please consult your tax advisor for more information.The Yankee Air Museum Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
A GREAT GIFT IDEA
YANKEE AIR MUSEUM GIFT CARD
Gift the gift of the Yankee Air Museum with a gift card that can be applied towards admission to the Museum, amazing merchandise in the gift shop or even an unforgettable Air Adventure in one of our historic aircraft. It’s the perfect gift for anyone!
Stay up-to-date on what is happening at the Yankee Air Museum by subscribing to our email list!