There is a donor level for any budget:
The NEW Roush Aeronautics Center
The Museum recently concluded the fundraising to build its new Roush Aeronautics Center that will allow us to house our Historic Flying Aircraft Collection under a roof that the Museum owns. This will allow us to place the most treasured part of their collection just blocks from the current Museum location. With the new Roush Aeronautics Center, the Museum will be able to create a higher quality customer experience, open the possibilities to private events, and allow the Air Adventures program to grow. This Center also opens opportunities for the Museum to create new educational programing around its mission.
If you have any questions, please contact Irene Korich, Development Assistant at irene.korich@yankeeairmuseum.
EVERYONE LIKES FREE STUFF
BECOME A MEMBER
• FREE Admission to the Yankee Air Museum
• FREE Admission to Select Museum Events (Registration required)
• Discount on a THUNDER OVER MICHIGAN Drive-Up Car Pass
• Discount on flights aboard the B-17, B-25, C-47, UH-1 Huey, and Ford Tri-Motor*
• Biannual Approaches Magazine
• Admission/Discounts to over 300 Association of Science-Technology Centers
• Discounts on gift shop merchandise
*Air Adventure Discounts not applicable to all Membership levels.
Stay up-to-date on what is happening at the Yankee Air Museum by subscribing to our email list!