August 1-2, 2020
Two Seats Left!
Total Price $545
Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
Saturday, August 1, 2020
• Trip begins at the Willow Run Airport where you will fly in the C-47 “Hairless Joe” to Muskegon, Michigan
• Free day to explore the town
• Group dinner at a local restaurant
• Accommodations on the USS LST 393: Bring a sleeping bag! You can sleep on a bunk, in a state room, or on a deck!
Sunday, August 2, 2020
• Group breakfast at a local restaurant
• Depart from Muskegon at 11 am and arrive at Willow Run Airport at noon
• Exclusive Yankee Air Museum Member Trip
• Must be current member at time of booking and time of trip
• Nonrefundable deposit of $295 per person is due at time of booking
• Remaining balance is due May 22, 2020
• Limited to 12 persons
• Seats will be reserved once deposit and forms have been completed
• Round trip flight on C-47 “Hairless Joe”
• USS LST 393 accommodations
• Transportation to USS LST 393 from Airport and to group activities
• One dinner and breakfast
• Incidentals that includes extra meals, shopping, personal expenses, outside group activity transportation
• Alcoholic beverages
To schedule your trip, please contact Membership Director, Megan Favio or Call 734-252-6571.