Several departments within the organization have complied "needs lists" or items that we are looking to add to our collections. If you have any of the items below, and are interested in donating them, please contact the person listed in that particular section.
The museum is always looking for new volunteers. If you're interested in donating your time to the organization, contact our volunteer coordinator,
The Aircraft Maintenance group is currently seeking the following items:
- 3 wheeled prop dolly
- DC-3/C-47 S.R.M. (Structural Repair Manual)
- 10-ton floor jack
- 1/2" or 3/4" Heavy duty electric drill
- Manual or air operated grease bucket (35 lb)
- Small GED generator, 5 or 10 kilowatt, AC
- 5 cfm air compressor with gas engine (on wheels)
- Portable power hydraulic kit
- Tow bar for wheeled vehicles
- Towing dolly for front or rear tire set
- T-bar engine lifting sling
- Usable 5# or 10# CO2 Fire Extinguishers
- Heavy Duty hub puller w/12" or larger spread
- Automotive tire tools, IE iron, spoons, etc.
- Bead breaker, air or manual
- 2 ton hydraulic engine lift
- Individual safety harnesses
- Hard hats
- Military slave cable - older model - 2 prong
- Pipe die set, dies up to 2" w/handle
- Gas engine stand
- Service cart
- Crow bar or pinch bar - 5'
- 12 ton or 20 ton jack stands
- Load binders 5/16 or 3/8
- Nato slave cable adapter
- 2qt pressure spray pot w/gun & hoses
- 18" or larger air wrenches
if you have any items that you wish to donate.
The Technology group is currently seeking the following items:
- Data Projectors. Any size / resolution and in good working order. Extra bulbs are a plus.
- PCMCIA Network cards. Wireless & Wired needed.
- LCD Monitors. 17" or larger preferred.
- gigabit switches, preferably managed switches such as those by Cisco or 3com. Non-managed switches will be gladly accepted.
For more information you can contact the
The technology group can accept new items purchased specifically for donation in addition to used items. New items may be able to receive full tax credit.
Please note: at this time we are not accepting donations of ink jet printers or non-LCD monitors. If you are a business and have multiple PC's you would like to donate, please contact us so that we may determine if your donation will suit our current needs. Thank you.
The Museum is not accepting the following items at this time:
- Aircraft Gauges (these may contain radium and should be disposed of properly. Please contact your local recycling center for proper disposal techniques.)