Become a Member of the Yankee Air Museum today!
Your Membership will include:
- FREE Admission to the Yankee Air Museum
- FREE General Admission ticket to the THUNDER OVER MICHIGAN Air Show
- Discounts on flights aboard the B-17 “Yankee Lady”; B-25 “Yankee Warrior”; C-47 “Yankee Doodle Dandy” and WACO Biplane
- Monthly e-newsletter, “Hangar Happenings”
- Biannual “Approaches” Magazine
- Reciprocal admission to other Association of Science-Technology Center (ASTC) Passport Program participants
- Discounts on retail merchandise at the Yankee Air Museum gift shop and events
- Volunteer Opportunities
In order to be eligible to receive 2017 Thunder Over Michigan Air Show tickets, you must be a current member by August 1st, 2017. No Exceptions.
- Student Members must be currently attending a School or University.
- Family Memberships include two adults and their children, 17 years old and younger, residing in
the same household.
- Senior Life Members are 60+ years old.
General Tips for Staying Connected
- In order to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Yankee Air Museum, subscribe to our monthly Newsletter “Hanger Happenings” by clicking here
- Bring picture ID to present at entrances along with your membership card. This ensures that no one else is using your card.
- Your free admission applies to daytime visits to the museum.
- Oops! Did you lose or forget your membership card? Our Guest Services team can help when you arrive.
- You’ll keep the same membership and number when you renew. If you renew your membership at a different level, you will receive a new card.
- Your membership is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
- To receive updates on Museum events and exhibit openings, subscribe to our email list by clicking here
- Can I lend my card to friends? No, membership cards are not transferrable and are good only for the members listed.
- Can I renew my membership by phone? Yes, call 734-483-4030 ext 222, and we can help you!
- Are there other giving opportunities? Yes! The Museum appreciates our members’ support. Visit our support section of the web!
- Where else can I use my membership? Membership at the Yankee Air Museum entitles you to free or reduced admission at over 300 ASTC science and technology centers.
- How soon will I get my membership card after online purchase? Your new membership card will be mailed within 30 days of your purchase. Please print your membership purchase receipt (it is your temporary membership card). For more information visit our Membership Reciprocity section of the web!
- Is my membership tax deductible? Your membership dues, or a portion, may be tax deductible to the extent provided by law. We ask that you please consult your tax advisor for more information.The Yankee Air Museum Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.