Become a Member of the Yankee Air Museum today!
Available to an individual attending trade school, college, or university.
Membership is available to all individual adults.
Companion membership includes one adult member plus one other person. Second member does not have to be related and does not have to be named on the membership.
Includes two adults and their children or grandchildren, 18 years-old and younger. Includes up to 2 non-member guests per Museum visit.
Your Membership will include:
- FREE Admission to the Yankee Air Museum
- General Admission ticket(s) to the THUNDER OVER MICHIGAN Air Show. Amount varies based on level of membership
- Discount on flights aboard the B-17 “Yankee Lady”; B-25 “Yankee Warrior”; C-47 “Hairless Joe” (not applicable to the $95 Fly the Pattern Flight); and WACO Biplane
- Online newsletter Hangar Happenings
- Biannual Approaches Magazine
- Reciprocal admission to over 300 other Association of Science-Technology Center (ASTC) Passport Program participants
- Discount tickets for select special events
- Discount on retail merchandise at the Yankee Air Museum Gift Shop
In order to receive your Thunder Over Michigan ticket benefit, you have to be a member by July 1, 2019. No exceptions. Tickets will be mailed the beginning of July.
General Tips for Staying Connected
- In order to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Yankee Air Museum, subscribe to our monthly Newsletter “Hangar Happenings” by becoming a Museum Insider. Just enter your email address in the Insider box at the bottom of our homepage by clicking here
- Bring picture ID to present at entrances along with your membership card. This ensures that no one else is using your card.
- Your free admission applies to daytime visits to the museum.
- Oops! Did you lose or forget your membership card? Our Guest Services team can help when you arrive.
- You’ll keep the same membership and number when you renew. If you renew your membership at a different level, you will receive a new card.
- Your membership is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
- To receive updates on Museum events and exhibit openings, subscribe to our email list by becoming a Museum Insider. Just enter your email address in the Insider box at the bottom of our homepage by clicking here
- Can I lend my card to friends? No, membership cards are not transferrable and are good only for the members listed.
- Can I renew my membership by phone? Yes, call 734-483-4030 ext 222, and we can help you!
- Are there other giving opportunities? Yes! The Museum appreciates our members’ support. Visit our support section of the web!
- Where else can I use my membership? Membership at the Yankee Air Museum entitles you to free or reduced admission at over 300 ASTC science and technology centers.
- How soon will I get my membership card after online purchase? Your new membership card will be mailed within 30 days of your purchase. Please print your membership purchase receipt (it is your temporary membership card). For more information visit our Membership Reciprocity section of the web!
- Is my membership tax deductible? Your membership dues, or a portion, may be tax deductible to the extent provided by law. We ask that you please consult your tax advisor for more information.The Yankee Air Museum Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.