The Air Adventures schedule still has more to come! Be sure to check back in for more flight dates and times!
Give the gift of adventure with a gift certificate on one of our beautifully restored World War Two Bombers or travel back to the gilded age with a flight in our open air cockpit, the Waco Biplane. Give the gift they will celebrate!
*Gift Certificates not available for the C-47 Fly the Pattern.
FLY THE PATTERN
$95.00 per person/ No Member Pricing
7 min. flight around the airport.
(Min 12 passengers/ Max 12 passengers)
*Gift Certificates not available
$195 per person/ $175 Museum Members
15 minute flight from Departure to Arrival
(min 9 passengers/ max 12 passengers)
$325 for 2 people or $225 for 1 person
$295 Museum Member for 2 people or $195 for 1 Museum Member
15 Min. Flight from Departure to Arrival
(min 1 passenger/ max 2 passengers who do not exceed the combined weight limit of 350 pounds)
What to Expect for Your Adventure:
Tips for Flying with the Yankee Air Museum
- Air Adventure locations, dates & times are subject to change due to many reasons beyond our control. Flights may be cancelled due to, but not limited to: maintenance, weather, and/or other circumstances. All sales are final for Air Adventure flights. All cancelled flights, resulting from any reason, will be re-scheduled at a later date and/or time.
- We offer steeply discounted B-17 and B-25 Air Adventures during our Thunder Over Michigan Air Show each year. Prices do increase gradually as we get closer to the date. A general admission pass to the airshow is included with the purchase of an Air Adventure, however, this offer ends 30 days prior to the show. Air Adventure rides booked less than 30 days to the airshow must purchase a general admission pass.
- We do not reserve seats for any of aircraft. Everyone will have the opportunity to explore all positions once in the air.
- We do ask that children between the ages of 6 – 12 be accompanied by an adult. Youth 13 – 17 can fly by themselves. All persons under 18 must have parental consent to fly.
- Please bring your ticket with you when you arrive for your Air Adventure along with a valid ID.
- We ask that you please arrive about one hour BEFORE your scheduled time and please dress appropriately for the weather. It is about 10-15 degrees cooler in the air than on the ground.
- It is also advised that you wear close-toed shoes.
- Eat a light meal 1-2hr prior to the flight as it will make your tummy feel better if we were to encounter light turbulence.
- Ear protection is provided, however, you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- The flight offers ample time to move about the aircraft so each passenger can experience different stations during flight. The exception, of course, is that you cannot sit in the pilot or co-pilot seats, we try to keep them in their own seats.
- All sources of digital media are welcome aboard to capture your incredible experience.
- All passengers are required to sign a Release of Liability upon arrival.
- In the event the aircraft cannot fly (i.e. weather, mechanical issues, etc.), we will notify you as soon as possible and reschedule your Air Adventure.