Absolutely "NO SMOKING" on the Air Show ramp or spectator area. Smoking is allowed outside spectator gates and the parking lots.
All guests, including children, must consent to a search of their person and anything they are carrying. Failure to consent to such search will result in denial of entry into the air show grounds.
The following Restrictions apply:
- All carry-in items and persons are subject to search
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises
- Cameras may be used to monitor the facility
- No overnight RV parking is permitted
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, attending the show barefoot is not recommended
- ATMs will be available
The following are allowed:
- No e-cigarettes
- No laser pointers
- No ladders or step stools
- No Heelys
- No UAVs or drones
- No loose ice
- No cans
- No glass
- No alcohol
- No pets
- No weapons of any kind
- No cooking equipment
- No bicycles
- No scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- No skateboards
- No roller-blades or inline skates
- No ladders
- No large umbrellas
- No portable awnings or tents
- No coolers of any kind allowed through the gates
- Personal umbrellas
- Portable chairs/lawn chairs
- Cameras and video cameras
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Non-motorized wagons
For Your Convenience: To minimize imposition, it is recommended that Air Show patrons bring only necessary items on their person and limit the size and contents of carry-in items to those that are essential.
Air Show concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience.
Air show will only permit the entry of small coolers carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!